10,000 To Write: What are you?
I’ve gotten to the point where I can comfortably call myself a climber without an uneasy guilt restraining my tongue and a nervous urge to check my surroundings swiveling my head. Gone is the fear that I’m not a “real climber”, not good enough to identify with a lifestyle, or not dedicated…
I think I could get behind that.
PEOPLE ARE SO INCONSIDERATE.
1. Thank you for always being there. Even if I’m not.
2. You should stop doing what you’re doing because I’m unsure of how to react, although I feel like I know how I should… What I do is another matter entirely.
3. You’re frustrating the hell out of me.
4. You’ve grown. And I’m not entirely sure it’s in a good way. It makes me wonder what our interactions will be like in the future.
5. I hope you find the passion for climbing that I think you could have.
6. We should speak again soon because I miss you.
7. You need to grow up and realize that if you want to be noticed and liked, you need to get out there rather than just complain to me.
I know I said I wouldn’t but I feel like I did an asshole-ish thing today. :/
I’m actually ready to throw things at some of these. Our professor’s father may have just passed away but they just can’t stop bitching about how she forgot to send us an email so they had to get up for our 8:40 class for no reason. IT’S NOT EVEN THAT EARLY AND HER DAD IS IN THE HOSPITAL OR WORSE. LET IT GO.
Guilt guilt guilt.
The worst being I didn’t realize it until after.…
And the most irritating part is rationalizing that I shouldnt feel guilty because it’s done to me ALL THE TIME and irritates me to high hell.
Which all circles back down to guilt because I know how shitty it can feel…
No more tumblr until I leave Granada. Too distracting and my time here has slipped by me unnoticed that I’m just realizing there are things I want to do and so little time for it. D: